[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH Community Conf Call Tomorrow

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Tue Mar 20 19:19:46 MSK 2012

Hey gang!

Tomorrow's agenda page is here:

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/FS_weekly_2012_03_21

We're going to be doing a community scrum. That means no specific topic,
but instead we're going to put our heads together and work on ML questions
and any other discussion items that come up. In preparation for tomorrow
I'd like you all to review the questions that have been coming in to the
mailing list. There are lots that haven't been touched. Pick one or two
that you either know how to handle or would be able to research and then
we'll tackle them tomorrow.

Thanks guys!

-Michael