[Freeswitch-users] NAT issues - Outbound Call drops after ~30 seconds

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Tue Mar 20 18:34:18 MSK 2012

We have scores of machines behind NAT talking to Flowroute with no
problems, so there's got to be something potentially non-obvious but easy
that needs to be set/unset. I noticed in the SIP trace that there are
several calls. It's hard to know what's what. I think your best bet is a
pcap analyzed with Wireshark, as was mentioned elsewhere in this thread. I
also noticed that you redacted IP addrs - you won't be able to do this with
a pcap. If security is an issue then I'd say get the pcap and let us know
here on the list, then those who can have a look will email you privately
and you can send the pcap file to them.

-MC