[Freeswitch-users] NAT issues - Outbound Call drops after ~30 seconds

Brian Foster bdfoster at endigotech.com
Tue Mar 20 09:04:11 MSK 2012

Anton,

I'm not really a pro at reading those, but I did post it here:

http://da1.endigovoip.com/dump.txt

...I'm not sure if that will tell much. Where it says
bdfoster-Precision-WorkStation-490, that is the FS server (192.168.1.79),
the ATA is on 192.168.1.80 (Grandstream HT286) This problem has also
occurred using a SPA921 and another HT286, all on the same LAN connected to
the same server, etc.

-BDF

>>> http://wiki.freeswitch.org
>>> http://www.cluecon.com
>>>
>>> FreeSWITCH-users mailing list
>>> http://www.freeswitch.org

>> consulting at freeswitch.org
>> http://www.freeswitchsolutions.com
>>

>> Official FreeSWITCH Sites
>> http://www.freeswitch.org
>> http://wiki.freeswitch.org
>> http://www.cluecon.com
>>
>> FreeSWITCH-users mailing list
>> http://www.freeswitch.org

> http://wiki.freeswitch.org

Brian D. Foster
Endigo Computer LLC
Email: bdfoster at endigotech.com
Phone: 317-800-7876
Indianapolis, Indiana, USA

This message contains confidential information and is intended for those
listed in the "To:", "CC:", and/or "BCC:" fields of the message header. If
you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing,
copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of
this information is strictly prohibited. E-mail transmission cannot be
guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted,
corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.
in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail
transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy
version.