[Freeswitch-users] Advice how to start with H.323

curriegrad2004 curriegrad2004 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 19:29:18 MSK 2012

Personally, a native H.323 solution for FreeSWITCH is better than
having yate to act as a H323 and a SIP gateway.

mod_opal has it's own problems for being finicky to build with
specific combinations of OPAL and pt-lib. The same could be said for
mod_H323 too. It's great to see people on the mailing list to ask
questions about h323 because this module isn't in use by a lot of
FreeSWITCHers out there.