[Freeswitch-users] vBilling release announcement. Version 0.1.3

Bzzz lazyvirus at gmx.com
Sun Mar 18 03:19:50 MSK 2012

On Sat, 17 Mar 2012 20:03:47 -0400
Brian Foster <bdfoster at endigotech.com> wrote:

> Once again, just because it's compiled doesn't mean it is or it isn't open
> source. The source is on github, in uncompiled form. Please check one of my
> last emails. Also, that particular file is compiled LUA, which, believe it
> or not, isn't proprietary.

Hmm, I cloned the source, made a check, but LUA sources isn't in
trunk - but as you say this is not a non-OS proof, may be a memory
lapse.

Anyway, open or closed it has the default of 99% of web
applications: database consistence isn't enforced by referential
integrities, which makes it production unusable.

JY