[Freeswitch-users] Do trim, do not top post, please. Was: Re: Any help me to installed Luac compiler (was: FreeSWITCH-users Digest, Vol 69, Issue 127)

John freeswitch at earthspike.net
Sun Mar 18 01:13:53 MSK 2012

Top vs Bottom posting is a long-running debate with advocacy from both
camps.  I remember such debates when posting on Usenet groups 25 years
ago and it would appear that they have yet to be resolved...

There isn't much of a trimming debate; no-one wants to read past 12
copies of the FreeSWITCH mailing list footer.

And there really is no debate around the ridiculous pseudo-legal
disclaimers which have no place nor meaning on a mailing list (although
I appreciate that for some the footer is imposed by some corporate mail
server).

Finally, see what I've done here?  I'm going to annoy everyone... ;)

John