[Freeswitch-users] Any help me to installed Luac compiler

Patrick Lists freeswitch-list at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Fri Mar 16 20:54:19 MSK 2012

On 16-03-12 06:07, virendra bhati wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> I don't find any link on which luac compiler is mention. only one link
> was found on which description about Luac was mention.
> http://www.lua.org/manual/4.0/luac.html
>
> Anyone know how to installed Luac compiler in Centos ?

Can't you try a little harder to figure out these basic questions
yourself? Did you even try to Google for "luac CentOS"? That would have
given you a hint.

Since your question is not a FreeSWITCH question but it is a lua
question why not ask on the lua mailinglist or on the lua irc channel if
they have one.

Regards,
Patrick