[Freeswitch-users] sips, tls, srtp, etc

Bzzz lazyvirus at gmx.com
Fri Mar 16 04:57:34 MSK 2012

On Thu, 15 Mar 2012 18:41:44 -0700
Mitch Capper <mitch.capper at gmail.com> wrote:

> To confirm are you trying to enable tls on your public profile
> (5080/5081) or internal profile (5060/5061)

Well, it depends on your answer to my last post.

> Also in looking at the vars.xml you cannot comment out X-PRE-PROCESS  lines.
>
> You must break the X-PRE-PROCESS  tag up, as its actually handled
> BEFORE xml comments are taken into effect.   I think you were noticing
> this oddness before and so the best way is to ensure you alter the
> tagname itself to fix that.

This one's really weird! (I pasted your post into the file to make
sure I won't ever forget that.)
But it don't change anything as the commented line is located
before tls activation, so FS first read a false, then a true
(except if you tell me it only read once a parm, which would be
VERY weird.)

--
* Overfiend prefers girls who have developed, and DON'T FUCKING
**GIGGLE**