[Freeswitch-users] I do not get any ringtones?

Bote Man bote_radio at botecomm.com
Thu Mar 15 18:46:39 MSK 2012

I tried this yesterday, so your question got to me before I forget it
:-)

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Misc._Dialplan_Tools_pre_answer

Pre-answer sends a SIP status code 183 and apparently opens up early
media so that they can hear whatever tone stream you see fit to play to
them. I also copied the example from the dialplan and padded some sleep
time on either side of it to provide a cushion.

I abandoned my effort at injecting a short 2600 Hz "wink" because it was
too loud and hurt the ear. Perhaps an amplitude parameter might be in
order for tone_stream?

HTH

Bote