[Freeswitch-users] Dialplan bridge results in choppy audio

Adam Kelloway adam.kelloway at newpace.ca
Wed Mar 14 17:14:33 MSK 2012

Thank you both for the clarification. Both of the VMs I have freeswitch
on are run from the same box, which also runs a number of other VMs with
other applications. This is not a production environment, however, so
there is virtually no 'call load'.

I will see if I can test it out on real hardware, thanks very much.

Adam

--
Adam
--