[Freeswitch-users] user dial-string getting variables

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Tue Mar 13 19:17:13 MSK 2012

Sorry for the late reply...

Did you figure this one out yet? I think you can set the uuid of the b-leg
to a known value and then do a uuid_dump (or whatever) to check stuff on
that uuid:

<action application="set" data="new_uuid=${create_uuid}" inline="true"/>
<action application="bridge"
data="{origination_uuid=${new_uuid}[leg_timeout=60,var1=
555]user/100 at default.com <100 at commsmundi.com>|[leg_timeout=60,var1=777]user/
101 at default.com"/>

You will have ${new_uuid} on the A leg which contains the B leg uuid. I
suppose you could also skip the create_uuid/origination_uuid thing and just
use the value in ${signal_bond}. However, personally, I like creating the
uuid beforehand and knowing what the B leg's uuid will be.

In any case, you can do a uuid_dump XXXX where XXXX is whatever is in
${new_uuid} (or in ${signal_bond})

Let us know what happens.
-MC