[Freeswitch-users] att_xfer uuid_bridge result

Tamas.Cseke cstomi.levlist at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 17:04:43 MSK 2012

Hello,

We'd like to know if the att_xfer was successful.
Let me explain. User calls a client and transfers it to another user
with att_xfer

Users talk to each other, then one of them hangs up.
Here  we need the information if the client is up (because the user has
to make administrative work after the call)
If the hangup is made by the user and the client is alive, the other
user can do the administation.
But if the client isn't up,  when the user channel tries to uuid bridge
the client the user channel goes down.

We are thinking about we might need a channel variable containing the
result of the uuid bridge (with the client if it happend) so we could
check this in the CHANNEL_HANGUP_COMPLETE event and decide wether the
user has to do the administration or the other user.

We would like to ask your opinion and advices about this before doing
anything.

Thanks,
Tamas