[Freeswitch-users] Skypopen problem on centos5.8

A E [Gmail] all.eforums at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 12:03:02 MSK 2012

On Mar 10, 2012 11:23 PM, "tangdu" <tang.du at hotmail.com> wrote:

> First, Giovanni, Thank You for the new skypopen installer。
> With mod skypopen wiki,I'm trying to install skypopen on my centOS server
> witout success.
> when run
>
> /usr/local/freeswitch/skypopen/skype-clients-startup-dir/start_skype_clients.sh,
> error message:
> ERROR: Module snd_pcm_oss does not exist in /proc/modules
> ERROR: Module snd_mixer_oss does not exist in /proc/modules
> ERROR: Module snd_seq_oss does not exist in /proc/modules
> mknod: `/dev/dsp': File exists
> insmod: error inserting
> '/usr/local/freeswitch/skypopen/skypopen-sound-driver-dir/skypopen.ko': -1
> File exists
> how could i solved this problem?
> Thanks

Hi,
If you read this messages properly you'll realise that all's well with your
startup. Because of the way the instructions are written it has already
made you create the dsp device and load the skypopen module which is why it
says that it's already created or already loaded. Everything else is not
important. It only checks to see if any of those modules i.e. snd_pcm etc
exist and it tries to delete/stop/unload them before starting.

If you do a "ps -ef | grep skyp" you should see the Skype client running.
Also confirm you have Xvfb running.
HTH
aeg