[Freeswitch-users] State of GUIs

Andrew Cassidy andrew at cassidywebservices.co.uk
Fri Mar 9 19:04:09 MSK 2012

As with a number of other people, I'm writing one to suit my needs too.
Mine is being written in Python/Django and is aimed at being multi tenant
in a cloud setting or single user on a manged device setting sharing as
much of the code from both scenarios as possible.

I'm working on using a lot of jQuery in the user interface and am currently
using MySQL as the data store although that is changable.

The Django application also produces files for XML CURL, and is aimed at
only basic functionality, so only adding users, extensions, groups, dids,
conferences and queues will be implemented.

On 9 March 2012 15:42, Vik Killa <vipkilla at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm currently developing a multi-tenant scalable FS GUI based on the PHP
> Framework YII and intralanman's PHP CURL library. The main objective is to
> use XML_CURL to configure as much as possible. I plan to implement a
> "snapshot" feature which will write all the XML to files and load it into
> FS  incase XML_CURL fails. Also, it is designed around a "routing" table so
> FS does not load the entire dialplan from XML_CURL each time there is a
> call transaction. Instead the dialed number or call will match to a route
> in the database and only give FS the XML it needs (which usually ends up
> being only 5-10 lines of XML). I plan to put it on GITHUB when I get
> further along.
>
> <snip>

> http://wiki.freeswitch.org

Andrew Cassidy BSc (Hons) MBCS
Managing Director; Cassidy Web Services Ltd
T: 03300 100 960 F: 03300 100 961
E: andrew at cassidywebservices.co.uk
W: www.cassidywebservices.co.uk