[Freeswitch-users] EVENT_TRAP: IP change detected -> no Write unlock -> Error Creating SIP UA for profile: internal

Nestor A Diaz nestor at tiendalinux.com
Fri Mar 9 02:38:51 MSK 2012

On 02/28/2012 11:26 PM, Anthony Minessale wrote:
> it happens when the route to the internet changes to another device.
> you an disable this:
>
> edit your sofia profile file internal.xml
>
> and comment this:
>
> <param name="auto-restart" value="true"/>

Hi Anthony , but the route didn't change, i just added aliases to the
external interface (mistake: i wrote internal interface on the first
mail but it was the external interface), the funny thing is that no
matter if i disabled the aliases, after some calls the freeswitch
trigger the event:

2012-03-08 16:04:56.186572 [INFO] mod_sofia.c:5155 EVENT_TRAP: IP change
detected

and no internal profile anymore, i have already disabled the aliases
when this happened.

The external interface was a network card with native vlan and the
internal interface was a vlan over the same hardware interface. (just
because i used to separate voice from data on different vlans)

I just put your fix on the internal profile, I hope the problem does not
happen again.

Hope that will give you some hints.

Thanks for such awesome piece of software !

Slds.

--
Nestor A. Diaz
Ingeniero de Sistemas