[Freeswitch-users] SHUTDOWN event

Drazen Blanusa drazen.blanusa at nth.ch
Wed Mar 7 15:21:28 MSK 2012

Hello,

I'm using Java ESL library for communicating with FreeSWITCH.

If i subscribe for events, using method setEventSubscriptions, and define
list of events, in case of SHUTDOWN event, FreeSWITCH says:

[NOTICE] switch_event.c:1889 Event Binding deleted for
mod_local_stream:SHUTDOWN

If I set subscription for ALL events, than it's working fine. NOTE: it
happens only in case of SHUTDOWN event, other events works fine.

Anybody knows where is the problem? I've checked ESL subscription string,
and it seems to be ok, so I guess it is problem on FreeSWITCH side.

Best regards,

Drazen