[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH-users Digest, Vol 69, Issue 60

Patrick Lists freeswitch-list at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Wed Mar 7 15:16:00 MSK 2012

On 07-03-12 11:18, virendra bhati wrote:
> I saw on vbilling with freeswitch they used vbilling.luac. I want to
> make such sript in lua. So that programming logic will be safe for
> outside word.
> How to comple and make bytecode on lua?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=luac

Not really FreeSWITCH related isn't it? Not sure what you want to
accomplish but you do realize that a luac file can easily be decompiled
with luadec?

Next time can you at least make some effort to try to find the answer
yourself before asking such a generic Lua question? It took a single,
one term Google search to find your answer.

Patrick