[Freeswitch-users] Channels never hangup?

Tim St. Pierre fs-list at communicatefreely.net
Tue Mar 6 23:12:03 MSK 2012

Seems easy enough to reproduce now.

JIRA (FS-3978)

Core file is attached to the Jira.

The strange thing is that now I can load one profile, check voice mail
three times and all three channels are stuck.

Hope you can find something useful.

I am going to have to restore an old backup so we can get running safely
again.  We may have funny BLFs, but at least it handled calls.

I will make an image of the system first though, so we can restore it on
a spare machine if we need more evidence.

Thanks!

-Tim