[Freeswitch-users] mod_managed

Gregor Nanger gregor at infomedia.si
Sun Mar 4 17:38:24 MSK 2012

Well, it is code from ManagedEslTest

static void OutboundModeAsync(Object stateInfo)
    {
      /* add next line to a dialplan
       <action application="socket" data="localhost:8022 async full" />
      */
      TcpListener tcpListener = new
TcpListener(IPAddress.Parse("127.0.0.1"), 8022);

      try
      {
        tcpListener.Start();

        Console.WriteLine("OutboundModeAsync, waiting for connections...");

        while (true)
        {
          tcpListener.BeginAcceptSocket((asyncCallback) =>
         {
           TcpListener tcpListened = (TcpListener)asyncCallback.AsyncState;

           Socket sckClient = tcpListened.EndAcceptSocket(asyncCallback);

           //Initializes a new instance of ESLconnection, and connects to
the host $host on the port $port, and supplies $password to freeswitch
           ESLconnection eslConnection = new
ESLconnection(sckClient.Handle.ToInt32());

           ESLevent eslEvent = eslConnection.GetInfo();
           string strUuid =* eslEvent.GetHeader("UNIQUE-ID", 0); //THERE I
GET NULL*

           eslConnection.SendRecv("myevents");
           eslConnection.SendRecv("divert_events on");

           eslConnection.Execute("answer", String.Empty, String.Empty);
           eslConnection.Execute("playback",
"../../../music/8000/suite-espanola-op-47-leyenda.wav", String.Empty);

           while (eslConnection.Connected() == ESL_SUCCESS)
           {
             eslEvent = eslConnection.RecvEvent();
             Console.WriteLine(eslEvent.Serialize(String.Empty));
           }

           sckClient.Close();
           Console.WriteLine("Connection closed uuid:{0}", strUuid);

         }, tcpListener);

          Thread.Sleep(50);
        }
      }