[Freeswitch-users] TCAPI_User in Contact

Andrew Melton amelton at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 22:01:46 MSK 2012

I know this has been asked before, but I can't seem to put my finger on the
answer, any suggestions of where to look are appreciated.

Freeswitch (Sofia) is rewriting the Conact header on calls originating on a
trunk ('inbound' context), routing to another trunk ('outbound' context).
 None of the calls are from registered users or extensions, this is more of
an SBC configuration (LCR).

For example,

incoming to Freeswitch:
Contact: <sip:5122046107 at 74.37.201.198:5060;user=phone>

Outbound from Freeswitch:
Contact: <sip:TCAPI_User at 84.19.135.13:5060;transport=udp;gw=trunk_2>

I really don't want to modify the from userpary, nor do I want to include
gw=trunk_2.  I just can't figure out the right syntax or parameter to
change it.  Is it a parameter in the dialplan, or should I be using a regex
on the outbound interface?

Thanks.