[Freeswitch-users] Choopy one-way noise

Saugort Dario Garcia Tovar dgarcia at anew.com.ve
Fri Mar 2 16:13:53 MSK 2012

Hi Chirstian,

Have you checked your physical installation? The problem could be
originated by an electrical peek or perhaps due to your equipment are
not well isolated electrically (ground, peeks, etc).  Perhaps an
equipment or devise in your office introduce some noise when it is
activated.

You need do more monitoring.

After change tdm board have you notice difference, the issue persist?

On 3/1/2012 3:36 PM, Christian Benke wrote:
> On 1 March 2012 17:45, Moises Silva<moises.silva at gmail.com>  wrote:
>> Another test you can try to pinpoint the issue and determine once for all
>> if the problem is below FreeSWITCH is to use the "ftdm trace" command.
> Thanks for the suggestion. I have taken a more drastic approach today
> and temporarily replaced the A500 with a OpenVOX-card. Will have to
> wait for results till there is more traffic tomorrow.
> For some reason it seems the broken audio does appear more often from
> morning to noon when there's more traffic, but does not depend on the
> number of concurrent calls(It also appears around noon when there are
> no other calls, but not in the evening when there's been no traffic
> for a while). However, this observation is not empiric.
>
> Cheers,
> Christian

> http://wiki.freeswitch.org

> -----