[Freeswitch-users] Route to the profile and not the gateway

Anto potxoka at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 15:17:01 MSK 2012

Hello

Once I download the XML from the server and see it with an editor, I
have resolved many questions of how FreeSWITCH, but even I have
several questions I have not found information (I spend all day
reading the wiki).

I am setting up multiple providers and use a format like this (do not
know if it is the best):

<profile name="provider1">
  <gateways>
       <X-PRE-PROCESS cmd="include" data="provider1/*.xml"/>
  </gateways>

Is there any way to set the extension when not having to configure all
the gateway? (only use the profile). Sample dialplan:

<action application="set"
data="continue_on_fail=NORMAL_TEMPORARY_FAILURE,TIMEOUT,NO_ROUTE_DESTINATION"/>
        <action application="bridge" data="sofia/gateway/provider1-1/$1"/>
        <action application="bridge" data="sofia/gateway/provider1-2/$1"/>
        <action application="bridge" data="sofia/gateway/provider1-3/$1"/>
<action application="bridge" data="sofia/PROFILE/$1"/> ????

When set incoming calls, not very well how, not whether to route
directly to dialplan or create a profile for this. I have to be routed
to multiple internal servers (load balancer, failover, etc), so the
above scenario I could serve to cover this. Thanks !!

Best regards
Anto