[Freeswitch-users] Mailing List Reminders

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Thu Mar 1 03:38:19 MSK 2012

Hello All!

It seems we've had a bit of drama on the mailing list (ML) lately so I
thought it would be good to take this opportunity to send out a few
reminders:

   -    This is a public list, so anything you say will be forever etched
   into the annals of Internet lore. Please think before you click Send.
   -    This is a public list, so be aware that others may say things that
   are offensive to you personally but not to the subscribers in general.
   Please be ready to "deal with it" on occasion.
   -    This list is moderated to a degree. We keep only a loose reign on
   the users here. However, if after several warnings a user repeatedly
   engages in trollish behavior then he or she WILL get moderated. Those who
   are incorrigibly trollish will be banned.

I appreciate that most of our readers don't need these reminders, so thank
you for indulging us. Keep up the good work!

-Michael