[Freeswitch-users] Multiple network interfaces, can't force freeswitch to use one.

Joshua Nankin jnankin at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 01:48:52 MSD 2012

Right, but freeswitch is still getting packets to 192.168.1.7, but sending
from 10.0.2.15.

Not sure if this makes a difference, but this is a Vagrant virtual machine
with a bridged interface.  The 10.x address is an internal Vagrant ip, but
the 192 is from my router DHCP.  I've set the external sip and rtp ips to
my public IP address, and that IP is what appears for the profile in sofia
status.