[Freeswitch-users] FS upgrade succeeded but failed to recover    voicemails

dingdong freeswitch at zoho.com
Tue Jun 26 05:41:30 MSD 2012

make current?

btw
i had some lua scripts that when executed freezes everything. was thinking i had to upgrade as it was live that moment only to see that i still have that same issue.

---- On Mon, 25 Jun 2012 18:36:44 -0700 Steven Ayre<steveayre at gmail.com> wrote ----

How did you upgrade it? Afaik it normally shouldn't overwrite the existing config.

In future though it's probably a good idea to backup the config before an upgrade, just in case.

Sent from my iPad