[Freeswitch-users] FS upgrade succeeded but failed to recover voicemails

dingdong freeswitch at zoho.com
Tue Jun 26 03:32:38 MSD 2012

Hello all, i have a box that has been running for like 8 months now in production,its setup has been using a odbc in core.  so i upgraded to a newer FS version,and honestly didnt know that it resets the config file to the defaults too,(without the odbc configurations). tried to reconnect the whole odbc thing. and it erased my old voicemail settings including ALL my users greetings and passwords.

how can i prevent this from happening the next time i upgrade to newer versions?

thanks