[Freeswitch-users] internal extension is unregistered when registering from remote location

Juan Pablo L. jpablolorenzetti at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 24 20:50:32 MSD 2012

Hi, just an update, it seems to be an issue with the sip softphone and not FS configurations issues.
i m testing with ekiga on my linux machine and i get this unregistered user error, but then
i downloaded a client for my android phone and it works like a charm, i can call out from extension 2000
and be called from any internal extension or DID.