[Freeswitch-users] mod_gsmopen on FreeBSD

royj royj at yandex.ru
Sun Jun 24 02:09:59 MSD 2012

I was able to adapt the code (a few changes in gsmopen_protocol.cpp and a little more commentary in serport.cpp) and use mod_gsmopen on FreeBSD. It is ought to be port libctb, but at the moment there is a patches (http://jira.freeswitch.org/browse/FS-4338)

After some changes
<param name="controldevice_name" value="/dev/cuaU0.2"/>
<param name="controldevice_audio_name" value="/dev/cuaU0.1"/>
works for me

P.S. How to get access to http://pastebin.freeswitch.org?

Regards
royj