[Freeswitch-users] Rtp traffic

Juan Pablo L. jpablolorenzetti at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 21 01:28:45 MSD 2012

Hi, i m trying to connect (establish sip trunks) to huawei MSC (msoft), so i m requesting the information to configure a gateway on the FS side for outbound and inbound, but they are requesting that the RTP traffic be sent to one IP (to the UMG) and the SIP traffic to a differentIP.I have been reading documentation but i have not found how to accomplish this. can someone please give me a hint ? is this possible ? anyone with experience integrating to a huawei msc?