[Freeswitch-users] My First FreeSwitch OR Is this easy to do?

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Wed Jun 20 22:43:10 MSD 2012

My personal opinion is this: if you just want a basic pbx w/ pretty
interface then use blue.box. If you want to learn more about the guts of
FreeSWITCH then use FusionPBX. Fusion is based loosely on the default
configuration of FS - the so-called "vanilla" config. It lets you see a lot
more of what's going on. In some respects it's more "complete" in that it
exposes just about everything you can do in FS. I would actually try them
both out. I don't know how easily they can handle your TDM card, etc. as
I've never done TDM with either of them.

Hope this helps...

-MC