[Freeswitch-users] TERMINATOR_USED_VARIABLE

Alex alex at thewinelake.com
Wed Jun 20 15:09:52 MSD 2012

I note that in switch_ivr_play_say.c there's an intriguing reference to
SWITCH_READ_TERMINATOR_USED_VARIABLE on line 2015:

         if ((min_digits == 0) && (strlen(digit_buffer) == 0) &&
switch_channel_get_variable(channel,
SWITCH_READ_TERMINATOR_USED_VARIABLE) != 0)

It seems to me that this suggests that the terminator used in PAGD is
stored, at least temporarily in a channel variable.

Is there any way I can get my mitts on the value of this following a
call to PAYG?