[Freeswitch-users] Bridge calls hang with GXW410x

ocset ocset at the800group.com
Wed Jun 20 07:43:18 MSD 2012

Hi

I have asked this question before with no real solution and then I
stumbled across this posting on the 3CX website, as they seem to have
good support manuals for FXO gateways like the GXW410x.

This is exactly the problem I am having. For those of you with a lot
more in-depth knowledge, how would this translate into FreeSWITCH speak?
*
-----------------------------------

ADDITIONAL NOTES:*

When receiving an inbound call on the GXW4104/4108 which is then
diverted to an external number via the 3CX configuration, if the
GXW4104/8 is used for the diverted call the GXW will stop sending SIP
signalling to 3CX. This is a known issue with the GXW. As a workaround,
in the 3CX User Interface, edit the Grandstream device, go to the
"Advanced" tab, and enable the "PBX delivers audio" option.

Please note that applying this workaround will no longer allow inbound
or outbound faxes to be delivered over the Grandstream device -- so you
will need a separate dedicated device/line for delivering faxes.

*

Thanks in advance