[Freeswitch-users] FaxxBochs hackers?

Sean Devoy sdevoy at bizfocused.com
Tue Jun 19 21:33:22 MSD 2012

Has anyone investigated the new FaxxBochs offering? It appears to handle the
analog fax machine locally, then send the fax as a data TCP connection to
the server (as a TIFF or JPG I would guess).  It totally removes the VOIP
problem with fax machines and is a clever solution.  $30 a month unlimited
in and out is reasonable, but I would rather have that income myself.

It would be great if I could resell it and make a cut, but they require 75
device sales the first year.

If someone knows anything about "reconfiguring" one of these, I would love
to read about it.

Sean