[Freeswitch-users] (no subject)

awais nazir awais-nazeer at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 17 21:25:35 MSD 2012

Actually , some user defined variables like huting attempt ,customer and vendor names I define in dialplan. The solution to make join with uuid is bit complicated and seem to require bit efforts like pushing in to mysql and then make join. Even then the variables only appears according to successful or last bridge attempt.