[Freeswitch-users] A request from a user seeking a Unique Dial Plan Solution

Sean Devoy sdevoy at bizfocused.com
Fri Jun 15 22:56:27 MSD 2012

Perfect thank you.

From: freeswitch-users-bounces at lists.freeswitch.org
[mailto:freeswitch-users-bounces at lists.freeswitch.org] On Behalf Of Michael
Collins
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2012 1:54 PM
To: FreeSWITCH Users Help
Subject: Re: [Freeswitch-users] A request from a user seeking a Unique Dial
Plan Solution

I think you probably need this:
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Channel_Variables#leg_delay_start

Just do a single bridge, and use the leg_delay_start variable to "delay" the
leg(s) that need to start ringing 5 seconds later.

-MC

On Fri, Jun 15, 2012 at 9:39 AM, Sean Devoy <sdevoy at bizfocused.com> wrote:

HI All,

I have a user that wants all DID calls to go to the receptionist . BUT if
she is unavailable or ON THE PHONE then go to a sequential or parallel hunt.
The full request is basically ring ext 300, if unanswered in 5 seconds
CONTINUE ringing 300, but add in the other extensions.  At first call
intercept seemed like a great choice, but if the receptionist in on a call
her phone does not "ring" so nobody knows to pick it up.

I was thinking <bridge> to receptionist with timeout of 5, then <bridge) to
all including receptionist.  However, I am concerned that she may try to
answer BETWEEN to the <bridge>s and get a dial tone.

Does anyone have any clever ideas?

Thanks,

Sean

consulting at freeswitch.org