[Freeswitch-users] Blog post about SIP

dingdong freeswitch at zoho.com
Fri Jun 15 21:24:35 MSD 2012

very nice and helpful,and yes,it would really be more useful if somehow related to how does FS do SIP.

Thanks

---- On Thu, 14 Jun 2012 13:06:52 -0700 Kristian Kielhofner <kris at kriskinc.com> wrote ----

FreeSWITCHers,

 As some of you may have noticed I frequently comment on SIP-related
FreeSWITCH posts. Long story short I decided to finally put some of
these thoughts and experiences down in writing. What I ended up with
is a 21 page (and counting) document describing various SIP header
fields, SDP information, RTP issues, DTMF issues, NAT traversal
technologies, interop headaches, etc.

 I wrote a little intro and linked to the document if any of you
would like to check it out (link at the end of post):

http://blog.krisk.org/2012/06/everything-you-wish-you-didnt-need-to.html

 Of course I'd appreciate any feedback you may have. What do you
disagree with? Find a typo? Have burning SIP/RTP/SDP/T.38/codec
questions you'd like to see me address? Should I get into more
implementation (FreeSWITCH) specific issues? Let me know.

Thanks!

--
Kristian Kielhofner

consulting at freeswitch.org