[Freeswitch-users] Multiple ring with mod_fifo

Eduardo Nunes Pereira eduardonunesp at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 18:00:24 MSD 2012

Hi, folks

I have two members in my fifo, and i want to ring the two members when a call comes into fifo, so i had tried many ways to accomplish, but no success, my fifo file conf is:

<configuration name="fifo.conf" description="FIFO Configuration">
  <settings>
    <!--<param name="delete-all-outbound-member-on-startup" value="false"/> -->
  </settings>
  <fifos>
    <fifo name="cool_fifo@$${domain}" importance="0">
      <member timeout="60" simo="1" lag="20">{call_timeout=30,fifo_member_wait=wait}user/2001@$${domain}</member>
      <member timeout="60" simo="1" lag="20">{call_timeout=30,fifo_member_wait=wait}user/1000@$${domain}</member>
    </fifo>
  </fifos>
</configuration>

I have tried put simo="2", but nothing, sorry my limited idea of fifo, is possible to ring multiple phones registered in the fifo ?

--
Eduardo Nunes Pereira
skype: eduardonunesp