[Freeswitch-users] Best place to set variables?

Avi Marcus avi at avimarcus.net
Fri Jun 15 17:47:21 MSD 2012

Short answer: some variables are for the A leg, and some are for the B leg.
The two in their own set tags are for the A leg's execution of the
bridge.. whether it should keep trying or not.
The one inside the bridge is specific to that leg and bridge attempt
of how it should behave.

Perhaps someone wants to give the longer answer, but I don't have time
right now.

-Avi