[Freeswitch-users] Blog post about SIP

Chris Mylonas chris at opencsta.org
Fri Jun 15 05:05:06 MSD 2012

Hi Kristian,

A similar thing happened on the apache-tapestry mailing list to Igor [1]
He was writing a "Tapestry 5 In Action" book for Manning Publications and after the initial MEAP (early access program for enthusiastic readers!) it got cut because of the lack of numbers.

He didn't have any trouble from Manning to take his existing work and go down the self-publishing route with lulu [2] - he's a pretty busy but friendly fellow.

HTH,
Chris

[1] http://blog.tapestry5.de/index.php/news/
[2] http://www.lulu.com/