[Freeswitch-users] Error message " [ERR] switch_cpp.cpp:48 Cannot queue any more events“

tangdu tang.du at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 14 07:51:34 MSD 2012

   I use Mod event to fill channel cariables  in my mysql table。When
freeswitch runing some time,I got a lot of the following error messages:
[ERR] switch_cpp.cpp:48 Cannot queue any more events。
  This messages telling me that i have consumed too many events in my event
consumer object.   it has reached its max. Then the channel cariables can
not be filled in mysql。
    How can I solve this?
Thanks!