[Freeswitch-users] NAT Router Recommendation For Large no of IP Phones Behind the Router

Mario G mario_fs at mgtech.com
Tue Jun 12 20:20:05 MSD 2012

I looked for a year to find something with no NAT problems, dual WAN, and auto fallback with load/balancing without causing FS any hiccups. I highly recommend Zyxel, I use a USG100 with SPI ALG turned ON (I read some people hate it) but it has been bullet proof. And the best part is there is practically nothing to tell FS about! And when one WAN (DSL) goes down the SIP traffic goes out the other one, even switches back automatically! Pair this up with FS and you'll never look back. Hope this helps.
Mario G