[Freeswitch-users] XML_CURL and static XML (loaded in memory)

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Mon Jun 11 20:40:01 MSD 2012

D'oh! I'm thinking of the recipes that Ray sent to me for *possible *inclusion
in the cookbook. They never actually made it in. Never mind. All I can say
is make sure that "accept-blind-reg" and "auth-calls" are not set to false
in your SIP profile, otherwise you won't get xml_curl calls for those
operations.
-MC