[Freeswitch-users] XML_CURL and static XML (loaded in memory)

Vik Killa vipkilla at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 20:04:06 MSD 2012

> This sounds like the curl request is timing out. I'd look outside FS to see
> what's wrong.
> -MC

I have multiple logs setup to record every XML_CURL request.
FreeSWITCH never makes an XML_CURL request in my example setup. It
seems FreeSWITCH will not function if it has static XML (dialplan,
directory, and/or configuration) loaded as well as XML_CURL loaded
(and binding to dialplan, directory, and/or configuration).