[Freeswitch-users] Only calling the first element in the list in this mode

Alex Lake alex at digitalmail.com
Mon Jun 11 15:47:54 MSD 2012

Having upgraded to the latest build (we were previously on a build from
2011), I'm finding that multiple SIP registrations are now working, but
that multi-destination bridge commands are not.

Getting messages
2012-06-11 11:45:00.565775 [WARNING] switch_ivr_originate.c:2353 Only
calling the first element in the list in this mode.

Is there some special "allow multi destination" setting that I need to add?

Rgds,
Alex