[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH-users Digest, Vol 72, Issue 66

BELint Inc belintinc at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 18:57:51 MSD 2012

 Thanks Dave,

We already tried "NDLB-connectile-dysfunction=true" as the client (Yealink
T28P) is not using rport in its VIA header. But still no luck freeswitch
still sending the response to the port in Contact header (5062) instead of
the recieving port (14335). 5062 port is actually not valid as the client
is behind NAT and only can get the response if freeswitch will send it to
14335 port.

Do you have any other idea about this?

Regards,
Belint