[Freeswitch-users] Audio Connection Delay with SCA

Sean Devoy sdevoy at bizfocused.com
Fri Jun 8 23:52:22 MSD 2012

Anthony,
Thanks for the reply.

We use all CSICO SPA504G phones.
I did have the jitter buffer set up "HIGH" (choices: Low, Med, High, Very
High, Extremely High).  I dropped them down to Low now for testing.  They do
have pretty good network speeds (business level cable modem).

There is also something labeled:  " Jitter Buffer Adjustment:  "  Choices
(Up, Down, Both, Disabled).  I have both.

However, the issue is present, but far less pronounced in non-shared lines.
They have always said there was a connection delay at this site, but with
SCA it seems to be compounded.

Maybe Group Call Pick will work better for them, they are all in the area.

Sean