[Freeswitch-users] List Admin help

Cliff Wells cliff at develix.com
Fri Jun 8 21:17:54 MSD 2012

On Fri, 2012-06-08 at 13:04 -0400, Sean Devoy wrote:
> OK, I see we are stuck with a mailing list and I am very sorry to have
> brought it up.  Fine.
>

> Will someone please tell me how to change my “digest” setting?
>
> DO NOT TELL ME TO GO TO:
>
> It does not work.  Every effort I make sends me a stupid message
> saying I am already enrolled.
>

> I even assumed I don’t know the password.  I wrote to:
> freeswitch-users-owner at lists.freeswitch.org  that was equally
> ineffective, but instead of a meaningless reply, I got no reply.
>
> Is there some way to get my password or even reset it?

I just went to the link you mentioned above, scrolled down and clicked
the button that says "unsubscribe or edit options".  I left the email
field blank.

On the next page, I filled in my email address, scrolled down to the
"Password reminder" section and clicked the "remind" button. Within two
minutes I had my password in my inbox.

Regards,
Cliff