[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch is responding to contact's port when client behind NAT

Dave R. Kompel drk at drkngs.net
Fri Jun 8 08:35:56 MSD 2012

Sorry for the long delay, but here's your answer:

It's going to go to the address in the un-altered VIA header, unless RPORT gets sent it the VIA. If you have agressive_nat_detection turned on, and the client puts RPORT in the via, it will work fine. If you have a broken device that won't do it, then set the variable "NDLB-connectile-dysfunction=true" in the users directory enter (XML) or other, what ever you are using. That will cause the contact to be re-written to the transport address from where it came (both ip address and port) and the response will also be sent there.

--Dave
      _____