[Freeswitch-users] Sending arbitrary NOTIFY messages

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Thu Jun 7 04:07:34 MSD 2012

it's the gratuitous notify on register for mwi

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 6, 2012, at 6:57 PM, Seven Du <dujinfang at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi michael,

Doesn't Notify need a subscribe? If not the remote might return Call does
not exists here or sth.

I had played some in the old days and eventually I made a patch

http://jira.freeswitch.org/browse/FS-3802

It looks that the current notify queries the sip_registrations table so
non-regged doesn't work.

Attached some lua I played in the old days. they should work without the
above patch, however, in n.lua I might had another patch which added an aor
header(at least) so it's possible to use another remote ip but I cannot
find the patch. Included a patch that similar to that.

Note: all the code was I played in the old days so I don't know if they are
working. Let me know if it helps.

--
About: http://about.me/dujinfang
Blog: http://www.dujinfang.com