[Freeswitch-users] How about a USER FORUM and kill off the mail list?

Sean Devoy sdevoy at bizfocused.com
Thu Jun 7 04:00:47 MSD 2012

The whole mailing list idea is so "1990's"

Is there interest in having a nice Message Forum instead of the mailing
list?  Viewing threaded items, Searching, seeing what's new and what's hot,
etc?

I have a hosting server with the capacity to host a forum site in ASP.NET or
PHP and MS Sql Server.  I am willing to purchase the software (if it is not
public domain) and maintain it on my server if people like the idea.  I just
don't want to throw down a couple hundred $ for nothing.

Sean